VP, Corporate Controller
Atlanta, GA /
Finance – Finance /
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a VP, Corporate Controller to partner with the CFO, lead the accounting team through Reibus’ growth stage, and be a trusted business partner to the broader operational team. Your ability to design and implement accounting processes, controls and technologies, along with your abilities to recognize and develop team members’ strengths and skills will establish you as a key leader within the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish financial controls: Ownership of the design, implementation and approval of controls, business processes, and analysis of financials; ensure that financial controls are strong, sustainable, and supportive of our business growth.
- Accounting management: Develop and manage full cycle accounting calendar including monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting close accuracy and deadlines, lead teams to successful execution in accordance with GAAP, and in preparation for and support of an IPO.
- Lead audit processes: Lead the audit process for the company; be the main point-of-contact for external auditors.
- Enterprise software management: Manage the company’s optimization of its NetSuite enterprise level software package.
- Acquisition and integration: Participate in the targeting of M&A opportunities and lead M&A accounting and post-acquisition integration activities.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Coaching and development: Experience in building and developing teams to support a growth-oriented organization; coach, develop and invest in team members to become future leaders within the organization.
- Current trends: Monitor and assess current trends and emerging developments within the field and practice of accounting to ensure the company’s compliance and preparedness.
- Industry knowledge Strong knowledge of US GAAP, technical accounting, and financial statement and footnote compilation particularly those related to software companies
- Quality controls: Implement high quality review processes for journal entry processing, account reconciliations, fluctuation explanations (budget/forecast to actual), internal and external financial reporting, SOX controls, and other analyses required to support related business processes.
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of accounting experience including a leadership or management role within the accounting function for SAAS based organization
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial; ability to seek knowledge but also present ideas and solutions to problems
- Excellent technical, verbal, and written communication skills to explain results and proposals across varying levels of experience within the organization
- Relevant experience working with high growth middle market entrepreneurial companies.
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.