Risk and Compliance
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue growing the team, we want to leverage thoughtful technology that can empower our team to be as productive as possible while balancing out the needs of security and compliance.
- Develop scalable and practical policies for workstations and mobile devices to meet compliance requirements
- Manage Reify's fleet of workstations and mobile devices
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to plan, design, and implement necessary IT resources to meet our growing needs, e.g. VPN, mobile device management systems (e.g. Jamf), centralized antivirus software (e.g. Sophos Cloud)
- Periodically review IT activities and logs to ensure our fleet remains secure and un-compromised
- Periodically draft and release materials to remind teams on best security practices
- Host "office hours" to train teams on best practices and provide IT support for daily productive tools
- Stay current on security software, vulnerabilities, exploits, incidents, etc.
- Manage and process security incidents
- Document process, procedure, and activities related to IT systems
Your Skills and Qualification
- 2+ years as IT administrator
- Strong practical knowledge in computer security and computer networking
- Good decision making skills, with the ability to analyze information, evaluate results, and implement the best solution to solve problems or challenges
- Experience with managing a fleet of Apple devices (laptops and phones)
- Experience with implementing and managing a VPN solution
- Experience working in a linux environment
- Thrive working in a startup environment
- Strong drive to help others in a respectful way
- Familiar with using Jamf to manage mobile devices
Nice to Haves
- Intellectually curious in exploring new technology that can help the team be more secure or efficient
- Experience with an array of client operating systems (e.g. MacOS, Linux, Windows, IOS, Linux, Android)
- Experience with HIPAA and GDPR regulations
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options: Compensation is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Coverage: 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: a top-tier health plan covering you in all 50 states (with option of HSA for medical expenses and as investment vehicle) dental, vision, disability (short-term and long-term), and basic term life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify). We enable 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Location & Transportation: We provide: a free monthly public transportation pass (and are located 2 minutes from Downtown Crossing); unlimited coffee, infused water, and more (provided by WeWork).
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility: Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We also completely eschew the “bro culture” sometimes found at startups.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!