Software Engineer (Front End) (Boston/Remote)
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every safe and effective potential therapy is available to the patients who need them.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients, but clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue to scale the adoption of our product, we accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in our growing engineering team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
- Deliver an extraordinary user experience with HIPAA-compliant technology to address complex, real-world problems in healthcare.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Strive for technological excellence and accomplishment through the adoption of modern tools, processes and standards.
- Work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Support your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
Technology & Requirements
- Our primary applications are interactive ClojureScript web applications built atop React.
- Our frontend is written with modular and maintainable HTML and CSS (SASS).
- Experience with Clojure/ClojureScript or other functional programming languages is preferred. In absence of strong FP experience, you must demonstrate an enthusiastic interest to learn our technology.
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code review)
- Prior experience in the healthcare domain, especially clinical trials.
- Prior experience mentoring or leading teams.
- Prior experience with product development.
- Prior experience building mobile web, native or hybrid applications (e.g. React Native).
- Open source experience.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and meaningful stock options commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with company matching.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous PTO policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify, holiday flexibility and parental leave.
- Company-provided Workstation MacBook Pro provided.
- Outstanding Remote Culture We're a remote-first company who understand how to succeed with a distributed team.
- Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass for Boston-area candidates. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
We value diversity and believe that each individual brings unique perspectives and contributions that drive our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders.