Senior Data Analyst (Boston/Remote)
Boston, MA /
Reify Health accelerates the development of new and life-saving therapies by creatively connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are helping thousands of research sites across 6 continents and 7 of the top-10 global biopharma sponsors, including Amgen, AstraZeneca, and Eli Lilly & Company. Our team is made up of a diverse group of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, data experts, and healthcare-obsessed professionals working to eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research. We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
Our unique, rapidly growing data streams are enabling unique opportunities to manage clinical trials more efficiently and predictably. The Data Analytics & Data Science group is looking for talented Data Analysts to explore our data and distill insights which will unlock these opportunities for clinical professionals. If you're empathetic, results-driven, and want to put your unique analytical skills to work to help the clinical research community then this may be the role for you.
As a fast-growing startup, we're looking for people who can effectively balance rapid execution and delivery with statistical/mathematical rigor to serve the business most effectively. You have strong opinions, weakly held, and while well-versed technically know when to choose the right tool, for the right job, at the right level of complexity. You will work in alignment with our Data Engineering and Data Products groups, benefitting from their architecture, tooling, and technical expertise, and also collaborate on projects with company stakeholders across Design, Product, and Software Engineering.
What You'll Be Working On
- Quantitatively explore rich historical data from sites, pharmaceutical sponsors, and other stakeholders and use it to uncover applicable insights to enable more effective trial support and more predictable enrollment management decisions.
- Collaborate with diverse teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver insights through models, reports, visualizations, dashboards, and other mediums.
- Develop clean, reusable, and testable analytical code and make use of existing data team libraries and modules.
- Learn to effectively understand and deftly navigate the global compliance ecosystem (HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) to ensure your work respects the rights, regulations, and consent preferences of all stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clinical ecosystem, our products, data models, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people.
What You Bring To Reify Health
- 4+ years of experience successfully developing and delivering actionable analytical reports, ideally in a space similar to ours (startup, healthcare, regulated data).
- Expertise in several techniques including frequentist/Bayesian (bio)statistical modeling, supervised/unsupervised learning, and linear/nonlinear regression.
- Substantial practical experience working scalably with Python and SQL and working with structured and unstructured data from a variety of cloud-based (e.g. S3, AWS Redshift, RDS, Postgres) and offline sources.
- Comfort with modern data analytics and BI environments such as Jupyter, Periscope, etc.
- Great communication skills and can work comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements.
- Advanced degree in biostatistics, mathematics, or other related field.
- Develop and expand KPI dashboards critical for monitoring trial success.
- Perform deep statistical analyses of user behavior to understand how to optimize enrollment.
- Help define how to analyze and measure success in emerging classes of clinical trials.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First We have team members from around the United States and beyond and have a healthy and balanced remote work culture
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify, which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For US-based candidates: We are only able to hire full-time employees with permanent residency or citizenship amenable to Eastern Standard Time working hours. We are not able to sponsor visas (such as H1-B) at this time.
For internationally-based candidates: We are able to hire international contractors on a case-by-case basis who are amenable to significant overlap of their working hours with Eastern Time.