Business Analyst (Boston/Remote)
Boston, MA /
Reify Health is on a mission to fundamentally change patient care with more creative and effective systems. Our company is made of clinical research professionals and artists skilled in many mediums. Together, we care for people who care for people, at a global-scale. We simplify complex work to give people a chance at living happy and healthy lives by improving access to new life-saving therapies. We support each other to be healthy, happy, and have fun while doing great work together.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Drive product success under the direction of a Product Manager
- Support the end-to-end process of defining, validating, and delivering clinical software that meets internal and external compliance standards
- Help to schedule, draft and edit documents at multiple stages of the product lifecycle
- Analyze and document existing product behavior as part of planning new features
- Create reports on customer data, summarizing typical cases and quantifying edge cases
- Refine high-level requirements into detailed requirements and those requirements into acceptance criteria based on input from multiple sources
- Update Jira, Confluence, and other systems to support efficiency and compliance
- Provide ad hoc assistance on requests from groups across the organization
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- At least 3 years experience as a business analyst
- Understanding of or experience in agile software development
- Basic SQL, with the ability and interest to learn more as needed
- Track record of supporting product success with effective reports & details
- Proven ability to proceed in the face of ambiguity, and iterate towards more precision
- Ability to effectively communicate recommendations to a diverse internal team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small
- BS degree related to project or product management
- Experience with processes and artifacts in a regulated industry.
- Experience with clinical research. We believe empathy for users is the foundation of good products. You'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify Health.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and meaningful stock options -- commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
- Company-provided Workstation Brand new MacBook Pro provided.
- Location Convenience & Transportation - Boston only A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.