Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Boston or remote (United States)
Sales and Marketing
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where
every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving
treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify
Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward
and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and
unlock innovation. By joining our team, you have an opportunity to make a significant impact in a
We are growing our sales team with Sales Development Representatives with a proven record of
success in building pipeline, generating opportunities and closing deals. The SDR is responsible for
qualifying prospects through high-level conversations, web demos, objection handling,
relationship building and collaboration with the rest of our sales teams and leadership. The right
person must thrive in fluid, growing and fast-moving environment. Successful SDRs must have a
hunter-mentality, be strongly self-motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused, and genuinely curious
about the challenges of our customers and prospects.
- Own all aspects of the sales process on defined leads, including lead identification, generation, discovery, ongoing qualification, product demonstration, evaluation, and developing prospects into market qualified leads
- Conduct effective and efficient hand-off/transition to Account Executives
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
- Leveraging your personal network, social networks, existing customer relationships, as well as networking at conferences and industry events to generate high quality leads
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company’s overall success in sales
- Know our prospects typical pains, and our software’s value prop, positioning, key benefits and capabilities, inside and out
- Confidently engage in consultative conversations as you discover and document challenges of your prospects
- Bring your existing knowledge of the clinical R&D process, or come up to speed quickly on the personas and their pains
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing
- Location: Boston, MA
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years (Required) working in sales or customer facing role where you were providing a SaaS-based solution to Enterprise customers
- Clinical R&D service, software, or business development role: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Strong negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- High energy and drive, hunter mentality, mental agility and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy: strong skills in Salesforce.com, web-conferencing software, Word, Excel
- Team player with limited supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment and with limited oversight
- We are a fast growing, VC-backed, Enterprise SaaS company. That means ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop in your career. Plus, there’s no more exciting time to join a company than at the stage we are in right now (this will be one of those stories you are still telling in 15 years!)
- Work with a team of super-talented people who are delivering a truly innovative solution that makes people smile :)
- We invest in our team’s development and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package – we believe if you deliver, you should win.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan. Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing and quick 10-minute taxi from the airport.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a big impact by helping bring life-saving treatments to market more rapidly.