Sales Development Representative (SDR) (Boston/Remote)
Sales and Marketing
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where
every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving
treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify
Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward
and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
By joining our team, you have an opportunity to make a significant impact in a
We are growing our sales team with Business Development Representatives with a proven record of
success in building pipeline and generating sales opportunities. The SDR is responsible for
prospecting and qualifying prospects through market research, high-level conversations, web demos, objection handling, relationship building and collaboration with the rest of our sales team. The right
person must thrive in fluid, growing and fast-moving environment. Successful SDRs must have a
hunter-mentality, metric-driven, self-motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused, and genuinely curious
about the challenges of our customers and prospects in clinical drug development.
- Execute the sales process including lead identification, demand generation, qualification, product demos, and developing prospects into market qualified leads
- Conduct effective and efficient hand-off/transition to Account Executives
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
- Leveraging your professional network, social networks, existing customer relationships, as well as networking at conferences and industry events to generate high quality leads
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment
- Know our prospects typical pains, and our software’s value prop, positioning, key benefits and capabilities
- Confidently engage in consultative conversations with Clinical Trial Managers, Directors, VPs of Clinical Operations and Innovation as you discover and document challenges of your prospects
- Bring your existing knowledge of the clinical R&D process, or come up to speed quickly on the personas and their pains
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing
- Maintain your activity in Salesforce.com with rigor and discipline
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year working in sales or customer facing role where you were providing a SaaS-based solution to Enterprise customers =OR= 2+ years providing clinical development services while working for a CRO in either business development or Clinical Operations (e.g. CRA, CTM)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong listening, conversation, and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Naturally curious, fast-learner
- High energy and drive, hunter mentality, mental agility and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy: strong skills in Salesforce.com, web-conferencing software, Word, Excel
- Self starter, Team player who can thrive with limited supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Location: Boston, MA
- We are a fast growing, VC-backed, Enterprise SaaS company. That means ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop in your career. Plus, there’s no more exciting time to join a company than at the stage we are in right now (this will be one of those stories you are still telling in 15 years!)
- Work with a team of super-talented people who are delivering a truly innovative solution that makes our customers smile :)
- We invest in our team’s development and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package – we believe if you deliver, you should win.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan. Health including telemedicine, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing and quick 15-minute taxi from Boston Logan airport.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a big impact by helping bring life-saving treatments to market more rapidly.