Director, Product Marketing
Boston or remote (United States)
Sales and Marketing
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you have an opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing team.
Reify Health is seeking an experienced enterprise (B2B) Product Marketing Director to join a rapidly growing team of some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the industry. This is an opportunity make an impact with an early-stage, Enterprise SaaS company that is on a rocket-ship trajectory with innovative technology that will rapidly be deployed across the global Life Sciences industry.
This position is based in Boston or remote.
In this role, the candidate will have responsibility for messaging, positioning, content, thought-leadership-based marketing, process development, and sales enablement for new and existing software products that Reify Health sells into the Life Sciences industry.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, an unparalleled work ethic. You are passionate about technology and marketing and helping articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers. You also have a track record of success in developing marketing strategies, running marketing campaigns, and a background in audience targeting and segmentation. The right candidate is data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of all product marketing functions
- Initially take on a few corporate marketing priorities too, including SEO and website re-design
- Initially, Ramp Quickly and Make an Impact:
- Quickly ramp-up on our current GTM strategy, positioning, value proposition, and messaging related to the company’s cloud-based software, then build the marketing engine that will accelerate lead generation and sales
- Develop a strong understanding of the Clinical Research market, functions, roles, challenges and the customer needs
- Conduct and oversee market, customer and competitor research to support collaboration with Product Management and Sales
- Iterate on the above over time, to continually improve our product marketing strategy and marketing execution
- Leverage customer feedback and competitor positioning in collaborations with company leadership and Product team, in the expanding our product-led-growth strategy
- Build a High Performing Marketing Engine:
- Collaborate with Product Management and subject matter experts to test and adapt messaging and positioning as offering expands and customer needs evolve
- Continue to distill key benefits into marketing messages for customers, partners and related stakeholders
- Design, develop and execute marketing programs designed to raise awareness, brand recognition, and drive MQLs into the sales pipeline
- Identify and execute on product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively.
- Play a major role in building out the sales enablement tools, content and training for both direct and indirect sales channels
- Support company leadership in engaging with press, and industry analysts, and securing positive recognition/placements from each
- Develop the event marketing strategy and manage all aspects of events (user groups, industry conferences, speaking engagements, webinars)
- Oversee implementation and configuration of marketing automation systems
- Develop detailed Marketing plans and budgets, including goals, strategies, tactics, hiring plans, budgets
- Set goals, capture and report on product marketing KPIs that are important for enterprise software companies
What You Have Done (Qualifications)
- A brilliant strategist and planner, but with a bias for action and an ability to quickly develop and deploy marketing programs and assets
- 5-15 years of product marketing experience for an enterprise (B2B) software company, preferably with a focus on clinical R&D audience or the Life Sciences industry.
- 5+ years demonstrated ability to launch and grow global programs
- Previous success crafting compelling positioning and marketing content for an enterprise software company
- Previous success doing outreach and securing positive recognition with leading software industry analysts
- Previous success building sales enablement program and assets that helped scale a (preferably venture-backed) early-stage enterprise software company.
- Experienced in testing different marketing tactics to improve content and targeting of marketing programs and campaigns
- Past success devising, implementing and generating fantastic results from SEO
- Experienced in planning and execution of event marketing channels, including user groups, conferences, speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Very comfortable using leading marketing automation software to monitor marketing pipeline and performance of marketing programs
- Previous experience measuring and reporting marketing KPIs that are important for software companies
- Experienced in leveraging market data, customer feedback, and product and pipeline analytics to inform marketing strategies and tactics
- Experienced in developing detailed Marketing plans, including goals, strategies, tactics, plans, hiring plans, and budgets
- Experienced in communicating market/customer research results, recommendations and tradeoffs to executive leadership
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience in Life Sciences or clinical research (you'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify)
More About You
- Motivated by, and good at, managing multiple priorities in a rapidly moving, early-stage software company
- An independent, self-starter who knows when to collaborate
- Concise communicator
- Proven ability to earn trust across an organization
- Welcomes periodic travel (approx. 10-20%) to experience the market first hand
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com, & marketing automation software
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business, technology, communications, or relevant field of study.
- We are a fast growing, VC-backed, Enterprise SaaS company. That means ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop in your career. Plus, there’s no more exciting time to join a company than at the stage we are in right now (this will be one of those stories you are still telling in 15 years!)
- Work with a team of super-talented people who are delivering a truly innovative solution that makes people smile :)
- We invest in our team’s development and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package – we believe if you deliver, you should win.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan. Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing and quick 10-minute taxi from the airport.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a big impact by helping bring life-saving treatments to market more rapidly.