Sales Account Executive - Enterprise Software SaaS / Life Sciences - (Remote)
Boston, MA /
Sales and Marketing /
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
Our dynamic sales team is growing and we are looking to add experienced Enterprise (B2B) Account Executives to join some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the industry. Do you have a solid track record of selling Enterprise cloud-based software? Have you successfully navigated a complex sale into Biotech and Pharma companies? This is an opportunity make an impact with an early-stage, Enterprise SaaS company that is on a rocket-ship trajectory with innovative technology that will rapidly be deployed across the global Life Sciences industry. If you thrive in a fluid and fast-moving environment, and you have Enterprise SaaS sales experience serving the Life Sciences, Clinical Development or Healthtech sectors, we want to talk with you!
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Deliver compelling demonstrations that display the product’s value proposition
- Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative and discovery meetings with prospects to assess needs and understand their process and existing systems
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Marketing, SDRs, Customer Success)
- Travel as needed (Domestic U.S.)
- 10+ years experience successfully running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex SaaS solution
- Solid experience selling into Life Sciences / Clinical R&D is strongly preferred
- Experience selling software into VPs of Clinical Development, VP Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Leaders, CROs, and CxOs of life sciences companies that conduct clinical research
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including routinely achieving 7-figure annual sales goals
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills (including web presentation)
- Strong C-level presenter with progressive, proven, successful sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/ongoing (up to 70%)
- We are a fast growing, VC-backed, Enterprise SaaS company. That means ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop in your career. Plus, there’s no more exciting time to join a company than at the stage we are in right now (this will be one of those stories you are still telling in 15 years!)
- Work with a team of super-talented people who are delivering a truly innovative solution that makes people smile :)
- We invest in our team’s development and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package – we believe if you deliver, you should win.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan. Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing and quick 10-minute taxi from the airport.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a big impact by helping bring life-saving treatments to market more rapidly.