Sales Operations Specialist
Sales and Marketing
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you have an opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing team.
Reify Health is seeking an experienced Sales Operations specialist to join a rapidly growing team of some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the industry. This is an opportunity make an impact with an early-stage, Enterprise SaaS company that is on a rocket-ship trajectory with innovative technology that will rapidly be deployed across the global Life Sciences industry.
- Help your team Accelerate Growth:
- Work closely with our VP Sales and CxOs to design and develop, or oversee development of, system reports that help optimize our sales team’s execution
- Take ownership and responsibility for the integrity of our Salesforce CRM system, by ensuring proper tracking of opportunities, revenue and leads and overseeing the implementation of system enhancements
- Assist Account Executives (AEs) in developing and reviewing quotes, proposals, RFP responses, and license agreements for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with discounting and legal term policies
- Make a direct impact on revenue by researching/identifying upcoming clinical trials which represent new and expansion revenue opportunities for the team
- Contribute to two of our company’s most critical KPIs, revenue growth and customer retention, by analyzing current customer licenses and usage patterns
- Accelerate our sales cycles by mining LinkedIn and other sources to build-out org charts and reporting relationships for our Opportunities
- Help your team attain World Class Execution:
- Attend forecast calls and perform sales pipeline analysis to ensure forecast accuracy
- Monitor licensing compliance and renewal dates for existing customers
- Collaborate with Account Executives to ensure critical sales execution data is recorded in Salesforce.com
- Interface with Product Marketing to develop and manage sales enablement tools, documents, and content
- Help Account Execs adhere to our sales process, staging and SF.com usage standards
- Help develop and manage content and execution for our Sales Training & Onboarding program
- Maintain our library of sales tools, forms, templates
- Support AEs by helping set up, coordinate and schedule web meetings and other sales activities
- …And Deliver World Class Analytics and Insights:
- Our Sales Ops leader needs to be a data junkie who can interpret, manipulate, and explain data. Sales Ops owns the accuracy of forecasts and runs pipeline reviews. Those reviews need to translate to resultant action using well-defined metrics. Sales ops will also collaborate with Marketing to integrate with their demand generation programs to meet goals and forecasts.
- Sales Performance & pipeline metrics reporting and analysis
- Pipeline forecast reporting
- Manage, report on comp/commission
- Contract lifecycle management
- 2-5 years of stellar track record in Sales Operations in an Enterprise software company
- A love of the fast-paced startup environment
- You get a thrill from seeing that the tools, support, and assistance you provided the team helped to close a big sale
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Salesforce.com
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- You are self-directed, a self-starter, and quickly figure out what needs to get done (and what doesn’t have to get done right now)
- Exceptional listening, communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude, with exceptional ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience in Life Sciences clinical research (you'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify)
- We are a fast growing, VC-backed, Enterprise SaaS company. That means ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop in your career. Plus, there’s no more exciting time to join a company than at the stage we are in right now (this will be one of those stories you are still telling in 15 years!)
- Work with a team of super-talented people who are delivering a truly innovative solution that makes people smile :)
- We invest in our team’s development and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package – we believe if you deliver, you should win.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan. Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing and quick 10-minute taxi from the airport.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a big impact by helping bring life-saving treatments to market more rapidly.