Associate, Clinical Trials
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you have an opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing team.
Our Clinical Trials team is at the core of Reify Health’s success and growth. As an Associate, you will have the important responsibility of ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s SaaS product. In streamlining our customers onboarding experience and seamlessly implementing our products, you will have an impact on the progression of clinical trials. As you learn and develop expertise as part of your role, you will have the opportunity to progress and take on different responsibilities within Reify Health.
- Learn and develop expertise in Reify Health’s platform
- Setup the platform environment in preparation of introductory and kick-off meetings
- Track and maintain a log of customer engagements and training
- Monitor and report on the customer usage of the platform
- Streamline customer onboarding experience
- Ensure seamless implementation of the platform
- Update regular metrics on trial
- Deliver regular updates to customers
- Support Clinical Trials team to ensure the success of the account
- Provide feedback to help guide product development
- 0-2 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Experience working with customers and championing their long-term success
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Extensive experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and help whenever needed
- Prior experience in Life Sciences clinical research (you'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify)
- Prior customer facing experience at a technology company
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and career growth. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive compensation package – we believe if you deliver, you should win.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan. Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing and quick 10-minute taxi from the airport.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a big impact by helping bring life-saving treatments to market more rapidly.
Reify Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.