Head of Global Expansion
Boston or remote (United States)
At Reify Health, we are building a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit from it.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for clinical trial patients.
As we scale the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team as a Head of Global Expansion, you will play a significant role in successfully scaling our work with new biopharma sponsors and the research sites and patients that participate in their clinical trials.
Our company seeks a Head of Global Expansion to ensure the success of our work with new clinical research sponsor customers as we scale to new countries. This is a cross-functional role that will be interacting with customer success, product, engineering, legal, compliance, and more to successfully execute our Global Expansion strategy. Ultimately, this role will also be responsible for building and managing our Global Expansion team and creating our Global Expansion strategy in addition to executing it. You will report to the Head of our Customer Team.
- Collaborate with key sponsor partners to further prioritize the rollout of our product to new countries.
- Engage our site and sponsor customers to identify country-specific product needs and prioritize our Global Expansion product backlog.
- Work with Legal and Compliance to determine the requirements for deploying StudyTeam in a new country or region and to translate those requirements into product specifications.
- Work with our broader Product and Engineering Teams to deliver the features and functionality required to expand into targeted regions and to provide optimal user experience for localized users.
- Capture adoption analytics and product usage patterns across multiple regions as feedback to measure success of key initiatives.
- Hire and manage our Global Expansion Team. Attract the best talent, bring them onboard, and develop each member to deliver on our strategy.
- Successfully deliver on our Global Expansion objectives for the rest of 2019 and work with the Management Team to update our Global Expansion objectives for 2020 and beyond.
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a startup are must-haves.
- We value both the ability to manage a team as well as the ability to work on-the-ground in a small company setting.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and impeccable attention to detail.
- Highly organized and proficient at juggling concurrent implementations, program expectations and priorities.
- Experience working in an enterprise software environment with the responsibility of shipping new functionality or entire new product lines on time and on budget.
- Experience hiring and managing a small team of people.
- You'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify, but prior experience in clinical research is desired.
- Understanding of how to work with key customers to expand into new global markets.>5 years of work experience that would directly support your success in this role.
- We won’t expect perfection, but we will expect that you give your best effort every single day. In turn, you’ll be able to expect the same from all of us.
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a large-scale impact -- with a product that brings joy and delight to the people who use it.