Clinical Trial Lead
Boston or remote (United States)
At Reify Health, we are building a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit from it.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for clinical trial patients.
As we scale the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team as a Clinical Trial Lead, you will help us ensure each and every trial we run is successful as we scale to more biopharma sponsors and new regions around the world.
Our focus on creating value for each and every user has resulted in customers who are emphatic fans of Reify Health and our vision. Our Customer Success Team is on the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s product. We’re eager to find the right person to join this team as a Clinical Trial Lead. Clinical research professionals do very important work, and it’s incredibly difficult to manage the complexity of clinical trials. When clinical research professionals turn to Reify Health for help, you will ensure that they are successful in adopting our product and experience more and more value over time. You will also help drive our product strategy by working cross-functionally with our Product & Design teams to bring customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy.
- Customer success at the clinical trial level. Plan, execute, and manage the successful implementation of our product on clinical trials across a broad spectrum of phases and indication. You will be asked to ensure the success of both clinical research site and sponsor users of our product on each trial you run.
- Customer success at the research site level. Introduce our product to new research sites around the globe and help each site maximize the value they get from our product when they use it.
- Bring customer and user feedback to our Product and Design Teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight our users and create unique value for our customers.
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities. Examples include becoming the relationship owner of one or more large sponsor customers, managing a team of Clinical Trial Leads, and/or building out our global network of research site users.
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a startup.
- A passion for customer success that results in consistent care for our customers and championing their long-term success.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- >3 years of work experience that would support your success in this role.
- We don't expect perfection, but we do expect that you give your best effort every single day. You’ll be able to expect the same from all of us.
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth enterprise software company.
- Prior experience in clinical research (you'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify).
- Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: onboarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive utilization of a new product.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, and Italian.
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2 minute walk from Downtown Crossing.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a large-scale impact -- with a product that brings joy and delight to the people who use it.