Associate, Customer Success Operations
Our Customer Success team is at the front line ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s solutions.
The Operations group is a recent addition to the Customer Success team, responsible for standardizing internal metrics, building tools, maintaining processes and improving internal operations for the customer-facing team.
We’re eager to find the right person to join this team as an Associate, Customer Success Operations. This is a Boston-based, or remote position.
- Manage and maintain Customer Success team tools, including the team CRM (Salesforce) and respective integrations, email marketing system, document process management, billing procedures, and scheduling systems
- Help train and onboard new Customer Success team members
- Support customer-facing team members with administrative details, operational processes, project plans, tools and reports that help our team scale effectively and efficiently.
- Create and manage internal reports and metrics that enable our team to better manage their client portfolio and build long-lasting relationships with clinical research sites
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify needs, align metrics and develop reports
- 1+ years of relevant work experience utilizing or customizing Salesforce or a comparable CRM, email marketing system, and scheduling system
- Experience working on an operations team or project planning support role
- Experience in training/on-boarding new team members, software management, developing and executing process improvements, or reporting on performance metrics
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve, think analytically and be metric-driven
- Adept at researching, learning and utilizing new technologies and softwares
- Experience with Excel, GSuite and other office automation
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small
- A mindset of excellence, geared toward growth, learning, and continued professional development
- Prior experience in a related operations or project planning support role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company.
- Prior experience in clinical research (you'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify).
Compensation & Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and make a large-scale impact.
About Reify Health
- At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit. Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials. As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact within an innovative, growing team.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.