Senior Product Manager (Boston/Remote)
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to patients who need it.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we scale adoption of our product domestically and internationally, we will accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock healthcare innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in a growing technology team and help further establish our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
- Determine customers' needs by specifying and conducting customer research
- Develop product specifications and requirements
- Work closely with our design and engineering teams as part of an agile development process as product features move from product specs to production software
- Develop the roadmap of current products and future products with company executives
- Create buy-in for the product roadmap and vision internally and with key external partners
- Develop understanding of customer experience and work with the customer team to implement strategies that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Achieve product excellence and accomplishment by driving modern processes and standards for work
- Support production and sales team requests and internal tools
- 4+ years of work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies
- Understanding of or experience in agile software development
- Ability to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
Nice to Have
- BS or MS degree in product management, design, engineering
- Experience with healthcare related technologies.
- Experience with clinical research. We believe empathy for users is the foundation of good products. You'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify Health.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You have the option of getting a brand new Macbook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation We are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We also completely eschew the “bro culture” sometimes found at startups.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!