Associate, Customer Success - Site Adoption (Boston or Remote)
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research. We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will play a significant role on a growing Customer Success team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy. Our Customer Success Site Adoption Team is at the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive and valuable experience when using Reify Health’s Study Team project across all their trials. We’re eager to find the right person to join our team to help accelerate site adoption and bring Reify Health’s solution to more sites around the world.
The Customer Success Associate - Site Adoption role focuses on driving engagement with current and potential clinical research site partners. By engaging with researchers and helping them manage multiple clinical trials on the Reify Health product, you help them benefit more and more from our solution over time. In addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, you will also work cross-functionally bringing customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction within a portfolio of Clinical Research sites, ultimately helping our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients across all their clinical trials.
- Be the customer’s champion, guiding sites through a successful customer journey by providing ongoing support, helping them incorporate new product features, and increasing usage of Study Team in their daily workflow.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap.
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing Reify’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product.
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities (e.g. building out our global network of research site users)
What You Bring to Reify Health
- BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of professional experience working in customer service/success in a client facing role
- Proven success building and maintaining strong customer relationships, ideally within a portfolio of clients
- Fluency in a secondary language, preferably Spanish or Portuguese
- Prior experience in clinical research at the site or CRO level
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company
- Coaching and/or training experience
- Prior customer service/success experience in the following client-facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, driving product adoption, consultative growth and outreach to prospective customers.
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup
- Adept at learning, utilizing and training new technologies and softwares
- Willingness to work flex hours to support our global partners in EMEA or APAC regions
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment – be comfortable with ambiguity and open to jobs big or small
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening and collaboration) skills
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees local to Boston, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!