Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology (Boston/Remote)
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will play a critical role at Reify Health driving our mission and values by cultivating our most valuable asset, our people. Specifically, you’ll partner with our Engineering leaders to help grow our talented Engineering team.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology at Reify Health, you’ll be critical in driving the recruiting process, including sourcing, vetting, interviewing and closing top Engineering talent with a huge focus on culture while providing an amazing candidate experience. The right person for this role will be able to not only recruit and close top talent, but have the ability to help build and strengthen our recruiting process and tactics, D&I initiatives and overall Talent strategy.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- You’ll be a critical part of our full-cycle recruiting strategy including sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and closing candidates across a wide range of technical roles within our Engineering team
- You’ll build trusted relationships with our Engineering leaders to create a strong hiring partnership through great communication, coaching and guidance
- You’ll use creative recruiting strategies to attract a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- You’ll provide a best-in-class candidate experience through timely feedback and communication, an organized interview process and a high level of integrity
- You’ll continuously push to raise the bar of talent within the Engineering team by focusing on making the right hires
- You’ll be a key contributor to the Reify Health talent brand strategy including job advertisement, marketing strategy, recruiting events and social media
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting of Engineer talent, agency and internal experience highly preferred
- A recruiting tool kit that includes advanced sourcing strategies, a hunger to drive diversity, ability to create strong relationships and plenty of closing experience
- A proven track record of building strong rapport with both candidates and stakeholders, and ability to help influence intelligent hiring decisions
- Self-starter mentality with a strong work ethic needing minimal guidance to get the job done, while knowing when to ask for help
- Expertise with tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS (Lever or Greenhouse highly preferred), GSuite and Slack
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees local to Boston, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!