Director, Customer Success and Experience (Clinical Research Sponsors)
Boston or remote (United States)
At Reify Health, we are building a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit from it.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for clinical trial patients.
As we scale the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team as a Customer Success Director, you will play a significant role in successfully scaling our work with new biopharma sponsors and the research sites and patients that participate in their clinical trials.
Our company seeks a Customer Success Director to ensure the success of our work with new clinical research sponsor customers as we scale to new trials and new countries. This role is also responsible for helping identify new opportunities to create value for our customers and for bringing those opportunities to our Product Team. You will report to the Head of our Customer Team and have the expectation of working effectively across the Customer and Product/Design Teams. By acting as the the CEO of your assigned sponsor partnerships, you will oversee all aspects of the relationship, ranging from strategy, financials, and resourcing to implementation, user adoption, and engagement.
- Develop and execute a strategy for scaling the use of our cloud-based, enterprise software product with key sponsor customers.
- Work with direct reports ensure every trial run by your sponsor customers is implemented in a timely manner, each program is executed effectively, and success metrics are monitored to drive optimal user adoption and engagement.
- Facilitate the global expansion of our product with your sponsor customers.
- Cultivate a network of champions within the sponsor organization who are passionate about about the value our product brings to their work.
- Support organizational goals to grow and scale customer success models across the 30 largest pharmaceutical companies.
- Identify and illustrate novel value propositions of our product you observe on the trials you oversee.
- Collaborate with our Product and Design leaders to translate customer feedback into product features that delight our users and create unique value for our customers.
- Expand our Customer Success Team to support our sponsor customers as we grow our adoption. Attract the best talent, bring them onboard, and develop each member to deliver on our strategy.
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a startup are must-haves.
- We value both the ability to manage a team as well as the ability to work on-the-ground in a small company setting.
- You'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify, but prior experience in clinical research is needed.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and impeccable attention to detail.
- Highly organized and proficient at juggling concurrent implementations, program expectations and priorities.
- Excellent ability in ensuring that customers succeed in utilizing and deriving value from a product.
- Creative problem solver with experience demonstrating value of new and innovative approaches to clinical teams.
- >5 years of work experience that would directly support your success in this role.
- We don't expect perfection, but we do expect that you give your best effort every single day. You can expect the same from all of us.
Nice To Haves
- Skilled at ensuring customers succeed in utilizing and deriving value from enterprise SaaS products.
- Prior experience in a senior customer-facing leadership position at a fast-growth enterprise software company.
- Understanding of how to work with key customers to expand into new global markets.
- Experience navigating large biopharma and/or CRO relationships.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, and Italian.
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short ~2 minute walk from Downtown Crossing.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a large-scale impact -- with a product that brings joy and delight to the people who use it.