Director, Customer Success and Experience (Clinical Research Sponsors)
Boston or remote (United States)
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in a small and growing customer team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
Our company seeks a Director to ensure the success of each Clinical Research Sponsor customer and monitor/improve the value our product delivers. You will report to our Chief Executive Officer and have the expectation of working effectively across the Customer and Product/Design teams.
- Develop and execute a customer success and customer experience strategy that enables us to achieve engaged adoption at the 30 largest pharmaceutical companies within 2-3 years.
- Collaborate with our Product and Design leaders to implement product that delights our users and creates unique value.
- Help shape the future of our products through customer feedback and by finding opportunities to re-think collaboration among sites, sponsors, and the whole research ecosystem.
- Expand our Customer Success and Experience Team to support our Clinical Research Sponsor customers as we grow our adoption. Attract the best talent, bring them onboard, and develop each member to deliver on our strategy.
- Influence company strategy to ensure Reify Health is in a position to create novel and exciting new value.
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a startup are must-haves.
- We value both the ability to build and manage teams as well as the ability to work on-the-ground in a small company setting.
- You'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify, but prior experience in clinical research is needed.
- Excellent ability in ensuring that customers succeed in utilizing and deriving value from a product.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- 5+ years of work experience that would directly support your success in this role.
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience in a senior customer-facing leadership position at a fast-growth SaaS technology company.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages - French, Spanish, Japanese, German and Italian.
Compensation and Perks
- Meaningful salary and stock option package -- commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from Downtown Crossing.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a large-scale impact.