Bilingual Sales Operations Specialist
Commercial – Sales Operations
Who is REKKI?
REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We see it as our duty to reimagine the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses.
We are obsessed with the people who work to feed us. As a team, we spend a lot of time with people in the food industry, eating their food and listening to their stories. We love the grit and determination, the sweat, the wild stories, and the banter they have to share. These people work tirelessly so that others can indulge in experiences and expand their horizons. We build REKKI for them.
About the role:
Are you passionate about data and analytics, and have a knack for sales operations? REKKI is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to partner with our sales teams, whose focus ranges from small to medium businesses within the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, practical, and comfortable dealing with a broad range of projects and issues. Collaboration is crucial - you will be working closely with multiple local, regional and global teams.
Based in London, this broad role covering operational excellence and compliance is central to our sales growth and effectiveness globally.
What will I be doing?
- Own and execute core sales processes such as onboarding and maintenance of REKKI users to ensure customer journey is smooth.
- Carry out ad-hoc sales operations tasks such as bulk data uploads and CRM admin.
- Work closely with global sales teams to optimise sales tooling, escalate issues and deliver sales processes.
- Collaborate with tech and product teams to deliver feedback and innovate company wide tools.
What do I need?
- Experience. You have 1+ year experience in sales or sales operations in a dynamic, fast-growing B2B sales environment.
- Analytically Minded. You use data to inform your decisions. You quickly identify what data is required to take on a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. You have proficiency with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel / Gsheets.
- Strong Reporting Skills: You have practical experience with visualisations, report and dashboard building. You class yourself as an expert on MS Excel / GSheets.
- Ability to Execute Processes. You are able to execute ad-hoc requests such as bulk data uploads and other activities to support sales teams and key projects.
- Language Skills. You are fluent in both English AND one of the following:
Why join REKKI?
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to revolutionize the supplier <> buyer relationship in the hospitality industry.
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences.
- Exposure to a team of smart, passionate people at one of the most exciting and best-funded early stage global startups.
Why Join REKKI?
We are the face of the business, for both current and future users around the globe. Many of us worked in the hospitality industry before joining REKKI, so we understand the problems we are solving and listen to honest feedback from our community. We create strong and lasting relationships with chefs and suppliers.
Our team is made up of passionate hard working people (many who are ex-chefs and former REKKI users themselves) who are dedicated to making REKKI a world-class product for the people we serve.
REKKI is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.