HR Communications Manager
Remote United States /
Marketing – People Communications /
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Are you ready to make a meaningful contribution as you help connect our global employees to our mission, our culture, our brand, and to one another? If you’re looking to join a dynamic team and forward-thinking company where you can put your communications expertise to work, this opportunity may be just the one for you!
The HR Communications Manager will serve as the primary communications partner and advisor to Relativity’s Human Resources team, developing and executing a comprehensive HR communications strategy featuring innovative tactics that resonate with audiences, achieve desired goals, and make an impact. Partnering with the HR leadership team and other key subject matter experts, this role will translate critical HR priorities into tangible, multi-channel messaging to help drive employee awareness, engagement, and action.
The role will sit within Relativity’s Corporate Communications team, specifically aligned to People Communications,and report to the Sr. Director, Corporate Communications. In addition to HR-specific support, this role will play an important role in leading and/or supporting other key employee-facing communications and events.
Your Role In Action
- Serve as a trusted advisor and embedded partner to the Human Resources team, becoming a subject matter expert as you develop a deep knowledge of the function, leadership team, the scope of its work, strengths and opportunities, and more
- Work with HR leadership to align on a comprehensive HR comms strategy and annual timeline to help track key recurring initiatives, proactively capturing and adjusting to support in-year projects and priorities, making recommendations as appropriate, and ensuring HR communications are effectively represented in companywide communications
- Regularly partner with key stakeholders to understand and assess needs, provide meaningful counsel, and translate these needs into action via customized plans and tactics that achieve desired results through effective team-level and companywide, multi-channel communications
- Apply a change management mindset to your work, demonstrating an appreciation for the varying impact and reaction to change across teams and individuals, and adeptly shaping communication with a heightened sense of awareness and compassion
- Ensure the overall communications approach and deliverables align with Corporate Communications best practices and team-level priorities, and reflect the company culture, brand, mission, vision, values, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow Corporate and People Comms team members on key projects, including but not limited to All Hands content curation and support, managing content on the company intranet, contributing to the company wide newsletter, engaging in companywide comms via Slack, advancing employee stories, and more
- Regularly assess effectiveness of comms strategies and tactics, making recommendations to improve existing SOPs, capture better metrics, acquire new tools, or where we can deploy targeted improvements to continue to advance the quality and delivery of the work
- Other duties, as assigned
- 5-10+ years in a marketing/communications role; previous HR support preferred; change management experience preferred
- Deep corporate communication experience, preferably at a global organization, working with senior-level executives, engagingacross multiple stakeholder groups, and expertly managing a significant portfolio of deliverables
- Able to quickly translate complex business and stakeholder needs into successful narratives and messages for a variety of audiences
- Innovative storyteller with exceptional writing and editing skills, and a demonstrated ability to articulate a clear point of view on complicated issues in clear, concise communications
- Highly organized, proactive, perceptive, collaborative, and results-oriented
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.