Data Engineer - Analytics
Engineering – Analytics-ENG-JW
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The ideal candidate has a strong bias toward data driven decision making, is able to think big and be creative (while paying careful attention to detail), and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. If you are excited about using experimentation, data and machine learning to improve customer experiences, and want to join a company that is expanding to new markets, this role is for you.
- Support members of our research team in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
- Collaborate with a team on data science and statistical decisions that make up our Analytics offerings, including (but not limited to) Assisted Review, Conceptual Searching, Categorization, Social Communication Analysis, Clustering, and adding structure to unstructured data.
- Azure or similar cloud experience
- Experience working with text-based narrative data sets, such as corporate documents and emails.
- Experience with Relativity’s machine learning techniques and algorithms: LSI, SVM
- Development experience and mastery of Java, Python, or .NET
- Knowledgeable in the Computer Science domain of data structures including data storage and different options for representing data on disk and in memory.
- Experience modeling data for no-SQL data stores
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
- Basic understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Latent Semantic Analysis, Support Vector Machine, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Ensemble methods, and/or Bayesian methods
- Fluency in at least one database technology such as SQL
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.