Advanced Software Engineer
Remote United States /
Engineering – Infrastructure /
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Advanced Software Engineer on the Cloud Engineering team will maintain the Product Development infrastructure, tools, and scripts responsible for housing and building our code products on the File Storage Systems as part of the File Asset Storage Team. This includes managing Azure Storage and Compute platforms that host over 10 petabytes of unstructured data. We're looking for an Advanced Engineer to join a growing team and help improve processes and set standards for quality among the team.
This role will report to the Manager of Software Engineering.
Your Role In Action
- Contribute throughout all phases of a service lifecycle from conception through development, deployment, and operation
- Develop the scripts and tools required to provision, configure and monitor Azure infrastructure and its applications.
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks.
- Oversee the application environment to run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements.
- Strategize, plan, prioritize, schedule, and partner in infrastructure provisioning and configuration development while focusing on maintaining or improving security, data integrity, programming logic integrity, and administration.
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and debugging
- 2+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and application
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure, Azure Functions, Azure Storage)
- (Optional) Experience developing container lifecycle tooling (Containers and Kubernetes)
- Code using C#
- Experience with source control management tools (Git)
- Experience in Windows and Linux Server administration
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience reviewing code
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $100,000 and $122,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.