Manager, Software Engineer
Remote United States /
Engineering – Infrastructure /
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Whether it’s litigation, information governance, a government request, or an internal investigation, our products Relativity and RelativityOne give our customers a complete set of flexible tools to tackle their unique big data challenges through every phase of a project. You will take a lead role in the development, enhancement, and improvement our tools which is vital to our user community of more than 160,000 peers looking to learn from each other and share their experiences. As we move more of our products to the cloud, we look for leaders who can help us solve tough, complex problems and allow our software to process larger amounts of information and data faster than ever.
- Contributes to the product roadmap and uses it to bring purpose to the team and their backlog
- Has effective ability to scope and drive features and products, delivering updates
- Deliver results within time and scope and brings visibility through regular reporting
- Accountability behind the features and products they own
- Develop deep software product knowledge within their area of ownership
- Display an ownership mindset; Be accountable for and beyond the features your team develops
- Uses independent judgment to develop strategic vision within multiple feature sets or domains
- Implements operational policies and directives
- Leads a team of software and quality engineers, architects and technical product managers to be effective in the design and development of software applications and systems per business demands and requirements
- Validates resource utilization to ensure efficient deployment of team members
- Tackle significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires analysis of intangibles and providing direction on actions to be taken
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering discipline, including the latest programming languages, object-oriented programming, hands-on architecture high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems, data structures and algorithms, operating systems, distributed database modeling and access languages, cloud environments such as SaaS
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong Leadership skills, ability to perform under pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- In depth knowledge of agile product development methodologies
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience managing software product development teams
- 8+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of contributing to and leading successful engineering teams
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $140,000 and $190,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.