Los Angeles, California
Relativity seeks a highly talented Design Engineer to join a stealth-mode, VC backed rocket startup out of Y Combinator. This position will form the backbone of our company propulsion, component, tooling, and vehicle design, with a high degree of autonomy and leadership required. CAD modeling and from-scratch design of both flight and ground components will be the primary focus along with potential CADmin and process responsibilities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Leading and building the design capabilities of a hot new rocket launch and space exploration startup.
- Working on the cutting edge of CAD component design and applications.
- Quickly iterating on designs based on real test data.
WE WANT SOMEONE WITH EXCEPTIONAL TALENT:
- Creatively solving difficult design constraints and packaging spaces.
- Developing design-for-manufacturing intuition.
- PTC CREO experience a plus.
- Building, maintaining, and customizing a CAD program configuration and workflow process a plus.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.