Propulsion Development Engineer
Los Angeles, California
Relativity seeks a highly talented Propulsion Development Engineer to join a stealth-mode, VC backed rocket startup out of Y Combinator. This position will help build the core of our company propulsion capability, with a high degree of autonomy and leadership required. There are multiple positions open.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Leading and building the propulsion capabilities of a hot new rocket launch and space exploration startup.
- Working on the cutting edge of propulsion technology.
- Quickly iterating on designs based on real test data.
- Leading testing operations and operating under high intensity conditions.
WE WANT SOMEONE WITH EXCEPTIONAL TALENT:
- Developing rocket engine injectors, igniters, chambers, manifolds, nozzles, valves, and other components.
- Fabricating, testing, troubleshooting, qualifying, and ultimately implementing propulsion designs in a flight-proven setting.
- Reasoning through complex fluid systems, thermal, and structural problems.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.