Sales Development Representative
Boston, MA /
Full-Time (Remote Friendly)
At Relevize, our mission is to help companies grow together with their partners. Most business is done through indirect sales channels, yet existing sales and marketing tools assume direct sales. We’re building a platform to bring the $3 trillion channel sales industry into the modern world; Tools that empower our clients to market and sell together with their partners. Relevize helps companies like Atlassian, ServiceNow, and Okta execute millions in quarterly marketing spend internationally across their partner-base with ease.
Do you want your work to have a greater impact?
We’re looking for candidates that want to have a big impact and become leaders at a fast-growing venture backed startup. You’ll be at the ground level helping to craft the vision at a company that’s going to fundamentally change the way marketing is executed.
We're a small team of 11 (including 3 full time engineers) that punches way above our weight class boasting Fortune 500 clients and 300% year over year growth. Our investors include over a dozen successful entrepreneurs who have founded, sold, and IPO’d their own multi-billion dollar business’.
Who You Are
You are that one person who wakes up every day feeling motivated to crush goals. You are self motivated, disciplined, and love to win not only by yourself, but alongside those around you. You've had some sales experience before, but you're an eager learner and not set in your ways.
Most importantly, you're someone who is excited to join a fast growing sales team and make your mark.
- Be the face of the company: representing the company's mission and telling the world how Relevize can change their marketing strategy
- Build relationships and fill that funnel: network, network, network, as you learn what makes our future customers tick and introduce them to the solution
- Grow as a leader: nothing is beyond improvement, teach us things that only you can, improve our processes, and take ownership of your career
- Proven experience and track record: of excellence in sales, or a related field
- A bias for action: when you see a problem, you come up with a solution
- A learner's mentality: you're humble, driven, and want to grow your career at the same time
- A desire for more: you're a go getter, you push through adversity, and want to make an impact, and potentially lead your own team someday.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston but this role can be remote.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.