Head of Customer Success
Boston, MA /
Customer Success /
Full-Time (Remote Friendly)
At Relevize, our mission is to help companies grow together with their partners. Most business is done through indirect sales channels, yet existing sales and marketing tools assume direct sales. We’re building a platform to bring the $3 trillion channel sales industry into the modern world; Tools that empower our clients to market and sell together with their partners. Relevize helps companies like Atlassian, ServiceNow, and Okta execute millions in quarterly marketing spend internationally across their partner-base with ease.
Do you want your work to have a greater impact?
We’re looking for candidates that want to have a big impact and become leaders at a fast-growing venture backed startup. You’ll be at the ground level helping to craft the vision at a company that’s going to fundamentally change the way marketing is executed.
We're a small team of 11 (including 3 full time engineers) that punches way above our weight class boasting Fortune 500 clients and 300% year over year growth. Our investors include over a dozen successful entrepreneurs who have founded, sold, and IPO’d their own multi-billion dollar business’.
Who You Are
The persona for this role is someone who is ready to take on the biggest challenge of their career. You’re ready to join a founding team in the midst of high-growth and you will have the most experience in customer success on the team. You’ve done it before at a growing startup and can build all customer success practices from the ground up. You’ll help manage all of our enterprise clients and have a strong sense for strategy that will drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across our customer portfolio.
You are the type of person who just thrives on good work. You love it - this is fun for you. You also love helping the company grow and participate in this a number of different ways including: Making the impossible possible, recruiting, and being able to jump in and solve problems as needed, even if not on the project you are working on.
- Define what customer success means: to our company and chart a course with each client to succeed within your established framework
- Think 6 months ahead: to remove roadblocks and implement strategies that cultivate long-term success with each client
- Work closely: with stakeholders at each customer every day
- Stay organized amidst growth: our company doubled in size last year and we plan to do the same this year
- Teach us: we’re looking to hire a customer success leader that can teach us new things and help us get better as a team
- Proven experience and track record: of enterprise customer renewals and expansion
- A bias for action: When you see a problem, you solve it
- You have experience in a marketing field (preferred): you’ve either worked at a marketing company, or have been involved in the MarTech space.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston but this role can be remote.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.