Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Paid B2B Social - LinkedIn)
Boston, MA /
Customer Success /
Full-Time (Remote Friendly)
At Relevize, our mission is to help companies grow together with their partners. Most business is done through indirect sales channels, yet existing sales and marketing tools assume direct sales. We’re building a platform to bring the $3 trillion channel sales industry into the modern world; Tools that empower our clients to market and sell together with their partners. Relevize helps companies like Atlassian, ServiceNow, and Okta execute millions in quarterly marketing spend internationally across their partner-base with ease.
Do you want your work to have a greater impact?
We’re looking for candidates that want to have a big impact and become leaders at a fast-growing venture backed startup. You’ll be at the ground level helping to craft the vision at a company that’s going to fundamentally change the way marketing is executed.
We're a small team of 11 (including 3 full time engineers) that punches way above our weight class boasting Fortune 500 clients and 300% year over year growth. Our investors include over a dozen successful entrepreneurs who have founded, sold, and IPO’d their own multi-billion dollar business’.
Who You Are
The persona for this role is someone who is ready to join a founding team in the midst of high-growth. You will have the most experience with paid digital media on the team, especially when it comes to B2B paid social ads on Linkedin. You’ve built and executed many successful paid digital B2B campaigns successfully from the ground up and can show us the results. You can manage everything when it comes to B2B paid media, especially on LinkedIn - starting with strategy, creative, and copy, all the way through to optimizations and iterations. You’ll help manage the paid media strategy for all of our enterprise clients and have a strong sense for the strategies that will drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across our customer and partner portfolio.
- Build and execute: stellar LinkedIn campaigns from the ground up
- Anticipate: the need for campaign optimizations before there is an issue and implement improvements to campaigns preemptively
- Stay organized amidst growth: our company doubled in size last year and we plan to do the same this year
- Teach us: we’re looking to hire a paid media expert that can teach us new things and help us get better as a team
- Proven experience: in driving quality leads and moving pipeline
- A bias for action: When you see a problem, you solve it
- A Founder mindset: you’ve either started a company or plan to someday. Previous role at a 10 to 70 person company
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston but this role can be remote.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.