Head of Product
Boston, MA /
Full-Time (Remote Friendly)
At Relevize, our mission is to help companies grow together with their partners. Most business is done through indirect sales channels, yet existing sales and marketing tools assume direct sales. We’re building a platform to bring the $3 trillion channel sales industry into the modern world; Tools that empower our clients to market and sell together with their partners. Relevize helps companies like Atlassian, ServiceNow, and Okta execute millions in quarterly marketing spend internationally across their partner-base with ease.
Do you want your work to have a greater impact?
We’re looking for candidates that want to have a big impact and become leaders at a fast-growing venture backed startup. You’ll be at the ground level helping to craft the vision at a company that’s going to fundamentally change the way marketing is executed.
We're a small team of 11 (including 3 full time engineers) that punches way above our weight class boasting Fortune 500 clients and 300% year over year growth. Our investors include over a dozen successful entrepreneurs who have founded, sold, and IPO’d their own multi-billion dollar business’.
Who You Are
This role provides the opportunity for ambitious Senior Product Managers, Directors of Product, or anyone who aspires to be a Chief Product Officer one day to take the plunge into leading a nascent, but mighty, early stage startup into the future.
You'll be able to guide the direction of Relevize's product and help iterate upon what success means for Relevize in the future going forward.
You are someone who thinks outside the box, synthesizes their ideas quickly and succinctly, and communicates well across departments.
You're someone who is comfortable implementing processes and vision, while also not being afraid to get your hands dirty.
Most of all, you're adaptable, driven, and excited for the future of Relevize!
- Implement consistent product management methods and processes for our product line
- Research and drive new innovation into our existing product, while being able to incorporate product feedback from our existing customers to create the best product to fit their needs.
- Collaborate with leadership across departments; sales, development, success, we’re all one team here and want to help one another.
- Define the future of product here at Relevize, make your mark on the department and have a core understanding of how we should grow out the team.
- 4-6+ years leading product/being a core member of a Product Team
- Deep experience with SaaS based marketing products (preferred, not a must)
- Deep critical thinking and communication skills
- A growth mindset
- A desire to grow Relevize into one of the leading SaaS based products in the world; deep investment in the company's mission
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston but this role can be remote.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.