Sr. Visual Designer
Boston, MA /
Full-Time (Remote Friendly)
At Relevize, our mission is to help companies grow together with their partners. Most business is done through indirect sales channels, yet existing sales and marketing tools assume direct sales.
We’re building a platform to bring the $3 trillion channel sales industry into the modern world; Tools that empower our clients to market and sell together with their partners. Relevize currently helps companies like Atlassian, ServiceNow, and Okta execute millions in quarterly marketing spend internationally across their partner-base with ease.
Do you want your work to have a greater impact?
We’re looking for candidates that want to have a big impact and become leaders at a fast-growing venture backed startup. You’ll be at the ground level helping to craft the vision at a company that’s going to fundamentally change the way marketing is executed.
We're a small team of 15 that punches way above our weight class boasting Fortune 500 clients and 300% year over year growth. Our investors include over a dozen successful entrepreneurs who have founded, sold, and IPO’d their own multi-billion dollar business’.
Who You Are:
The Creative Team at Relevize is looking for a rockstar Visual Designer to spearhead the content creation of our product offerings, primarily focused on Linkedin advertising campaign copy for customers. You'll have direct input on client campaign success, be intimately involved with some of the top brands in the world, and get to join a rapidly growing start-up from the ground up.
- 5+ years in Designer role, 3+ years designing marketing/creative experiences
- A portfolio of work showcasing a variety of projects and complete campaigns
- Understanding of the creative process including wire-framing, prototyping, mockups, creative and interactive designs
- Mastery of responsive website and mobile designs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful working style - ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, supportive, and friendly attitude; we are a fully distributed team and are working on growing something big!
- Sketch and/or Figma
- Creative Suite
- Wireframing Tools
- Animation is a plus
- Digital/Social Advertising Experience in the B2B Tech/Linkedin space is a plus
- Medical (HMO and PPO), Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- $75 monthly home office/internet stipend
- $85 monthly "wellness" stipend
- Fully remote work culture; come into the office if you want/when you want
- Annual retreat in Boston for team-building and "face-time"
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston but this role can be remote.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.