Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Boston, MA /
Full-Time (Remote Friendly)
At Relevize, our mission is to help companies grow together with their partners. Most business is done through indirect sales channels, yet existing sales and marketing tools assume direct sales. We’re building a platform to bring the $3 trillion channel sales industry into the modern world; Tools that empower our clients to market and sell together with their partners. Relevize helps companies like Atlassian, ServiceNow, and Okta execute millions in quarterly marketing spend internationally across their partner-base with ease.
Do you want your work to have a greater impact?
We’re looking for candidates that want to have a big impact and become leaders at a fast-growing venture backed startup. You’ll be at the ground level helping to craft the vision at a company that’s going to fundamentally change the way marketing is executed.
We're a small team of 11 (including 3 full time engineers) that punches way above our weight class boasting Fortune 500 clients and 300% year over year growth. Our investors include over a dozen successful entrepreneurs who have founded, sold, and IPO’d their own multi-billion dollar business’.
Who You Are:
We want a strong individual contributor who can join our team and be comfortable with jumping around the stack to ship user-facing features. You’ll be joining an existing team of 3 engineers making improvements, fixing bugs, and shipping new features.
Autonomy, efficiency and the ability to “think with your CEO cap” are traits we strongly value. Everyone works well together here, and we want to continue to be team-focused and support one another.
We prioritize deep work and do everything we can to reduce interruptions so you can do your absolute best work. We’re a mostly distributed/remote team: some based in Boston, others in other parts of the US. We hope to get everyone together in Boston for a visit some time down the line!
Our platform is built on a Python (3.9) Flask + Postgres API which powers a Vue.js frontend.
We have a great CI/CD pipeline with automated Jest/Nose/Cypress testing, hosted on Google Cloud Run (w/ Postgres) and we use Linear.app for task management.
- Work closely with customers: You’ll be in meetings with marketing leaders and getting direct user feedback and brainstorming about how to solve high-impact problems
- Stay organized amidst growth: our company doubled in size last year and we plan to do the same this year
- Deploy often: we’re using the latest & greatest in CI and testing tools to enable everyone on the team to ship code to production multiple times a day
- Teach us: we’re looking to hire engineers that can teach us new things and help us get better as a team
- A Strong proficiency: with Flask, Django, or FastAPI (or similar), Vue.js, Angular, or React
- An obsession with user interface: you like building websites, you've thought big picture on what a customer would like
- A bias for action: When you see a problem, you solve it
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston but this role can be remote.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.