Hey there! We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for a CG Animator to support us on several ongoing projects. The CG Animator’s main function is to use their solid grasp of animation principles including posing, silhouette, timing, and weight to bring characters to life. They’ll communicate often with the creative director to receive feedback and continually improve the scene.
Who are you?
- You’ve got expertise with Autodesk Maya and xGen, having worked at least two previous CG productions
- Your demo reel shows us your ability to breathe life into characters and scenes through an expert knowledge of timing, weight, acting, and all the other principles that make or break a strong animated performance
- You’re able to provide positive and productive feedback clearly and cohesively to rigging and technical teams to get the best performances from the 3D rigs and assets
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- Reporting to the Producer, and collaborating with members of our team, you’ll receive feedback from the Directors and Supervisors to bring a high level of technical proficiency while achieving looks in a variety of styles
- You’ll animate entertaining performances in a variety of styles
- You’ll attend production meetings as required and regularly communicate with the production team
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application! Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Important to know: This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Preference for full-time permanent positions will be given to those located in Ontario (ideally Toronto or Ottawa). Since COVID began, we’ve been working remotely, and at this point we don’t see ourselves ever going back to the office full-time. We continue to have office space you’re free to work at, or to use for brainstorming sessions and meetings. Your day can start by hopping into our Google Workspace (from anywhere) to catch up on project chats, and ask your Producer what you should be focused on that day. You’ll be expected to participate in a quick daily standup with your Producer and team, and provide regular status updates.