Vancouver Island /
We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Our team of storytellers, artists, and producers create beautiful, entertaining content for some of the top brands and studios around. https://reli.sh/animation/
We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people are happy, heard, and given opportunities to showcase their talent. We’re looking for a Producer to help us make stuff that matters through innovation, collaboration, and impact. As a Producer, you’re responsible for the organizational setup of an animated series. You’ll work closely with your production team, and communicate with all show supervisors, to make sure every department has what they need to operate smoothly and deliver on time/on budget.
Who are you?
- Your knowledge of animation pipelines (2D and 3D) make you exceptional at scheduling. You’re an expert at using production tracking software
- You have experience creating, managing, and adjusting budgets, including Production tax credits (bonus if you’ve got experience with the BC ones!)
- You’re an effective and clear communicator that’s unafraid to ask hard questions, identify solutions, and troubleshoot
- You’re “proficient” (meaning: really great at using) Google Apps, including Docs, Sheets, Drive and Meet
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll take the lead in ensuring the projects’ health through pre-production, production, and post-production
- You’ll be responsible for delivering projects within the agreed-upon creative parameters
- You’ll mediate between creative and financial decisions on projects, including creating and managing budgets, hiring key personnel, and implementing production strategies
- You’ll manage the creative and operational processes of the project, organizing regular meetings with your production team
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your production experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Important to know: This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Preference for full-time permanent positions will be given to those located in BC. Since COVID began, we’ve been working remotely, and at this point we don’t see ourselves ever going back to the office full-time. We continue to have office space you’re free to work at, or to use for brainstorming sessions and meetings. Your day can start by hopping into our Google Workspace (from anywhere) to catch up on project chats, and ask your Producer what you should be focused on that day. You’ll be expected to participate in a quick daily standup with your Producer and team, and provide regular status updates.