San José /
We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some of our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation
We’re looking for a Production Coordinator to support us on several ongoing projects. The main role of a Production Coordinator is to serve as a liaison between the Production team and the artists, to ensure daily tasks are accomplished. Ensuring conscientious maintenance of the production tracking system is crucial.
Who are you?
- You already have at least 2 years of experience working in animation production or project management in a fast-paced environment
- You know well the main production management methods and production tracking software
- You know how to work to meet deadlines and collaborate as part of a team.
- You are characterized by your organization and ingenuity
- You are someone who pays so much attention to detail that you drive your family and friends crazy – in the best of ways
- You’re an effective and clear communicator that’s unafraid to ask hard questions, identify solutions, and troubleshoot
- You’re “proficient” (meaning: great at using) Google Apps, including Docs, Sheets, Drive and Meet
- You live in Costa Rica and are legally eligible to work in the country.
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll work with production software to manage workflow and task progress
- You’ll help artists make efficient use of production software and keep an eye on the development of project assets
- You’ll work with the Supervising Producer to determine goals, quotas, and artist targets
- You’ll organize and attend daily and review meetings
- You’ll manage the flow of information between departments
- You’ll guide the production assistants
- You’ll ensure that artists have the necessary information to perform their tasks, including production schedules and deadlines
- You’ll track weekly quotas, deliveries, and progress updates
- You’ll notify the Supervising Producer if additional assets or equipment are required
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited-time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Hay una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo si lo necesita. Para solicitar una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo, escriba a firstname.lastname@example.org. Estaremos encantados de proporcionársela.