We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for an Assistant Editor to support pm several ongoing productions.
Who are you?
- You have experience editing 2D and/or 3D animation, and are knowledgeable in editorial pipelines, video exporting, and deliveries
- You are proficient with Abobe Premiere and Creative Suite
- You’re known for your excellent communication, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- You thrive when under pressure and have a track record for meeting deadlines
- You are often described by your colleagues as collaborative, creative, and technologically-minded
- You have a flexible schedule and remote working capabilities
- You are excellent with file management and organization
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You'll collaborate with the Director to fulfill what has been envisioned for the project while meeting the client's requirements
- You'll combine your technical expertise, effective storytelling, and excellent organizational skills in all stages of the project, from storyboards and animatics to the output and delivery of the final product
- You'll work with producers and directors to effectively conform edits, achieve project requirements, and meet deadlines
- You'll import locked animatics, up-to-date animation takes, VO recordings, and music cues into the project
- You'll be responsible for all final exports and deliveries to client, as well as finding solutions and improvements to maintain proper workflows and pipelines
- You'll attend and participate in team meetings and regularly communicate with the production team
- You'll adapt to the tools specific to the production, and offer suggestions to refine or optimize the process to achieve the best possible CG performances
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today and your application will be reviewed by a member of our team! Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application!
Important to know: This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Our entire team is working fully remotely, but we do have an office space in Toronto, Ottawa, and Duncan that you're able to work at if its preferred.