San José /
We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some of our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to support us on several ongoing projects. The Production Assistant's primary function is to support the crew and the production team. Reporting to the Line Producer, you’ll spend your days tracking the project’s progress and assisting with data entry and communication. It’s a great opportunity to learn how production works within a studio setting!
Who are you?
- You’ve got some experience working on animation productions or a project management role in a fast-paced environment
- You’re so detail-oriented it drives your friends and family crazy—in the best possible ways
- You’re a quick learner and able to adapt to unfamiliar software quickly
- You’re confident in your creativity and ability. You’re an effective and clear communicator that’s unafraid to ask great questions, identify solutions, and troubleshoot
- You’re “proficient” (meaning: great at using) Google Apps, including Docs, Sheets, Drive and Meet
- You’re a CR resident (Pura Vida!), and willing to work from our studio when it's safe to do so
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll use asset tracking software to manage workflow and progress of tasks
- You’ll keep artists updated on production schedules and deadlines and ensure they track their time efficiently
- You’ll monitor, track, and report on weekly quotas, artist submissions and outputs, and create progress updates
- You’ll communicate progress and status updates to production teams by organizing and attending dailies and review meetings
- You’ll manage the flow of information between departments
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Hay una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo si lo necesita. Para solicitar una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo, escriba a email@example.com. Estaremos encantados de proporcionársela.