Vancouver Island /
We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some of our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for a Production Coordinator to support us on several ongoing projects. The main role of a Production Coordinator is to serve as a liaison between the Production team and the artists, to ensure daily tasks are accomplished. Ensuring conscientious maintenance of the production tracking system is crucial.
Who are you?
- You already have at least 2 years of experience working in animation production or project management in a fast-paced environment
- You know well the main production management methods and production tracking software
- You know how to work to meet deadlines and collaborate as part of a team.
- You are characterized by your organization and ingenuity
- You are someone who pays so much attention to detail that you drive your family and friends crazy – in the best of ways
- You’re an effective and clear communicator that’s unafraid to ask hard questions, identify solutions, and troubleshoot
- You’re “proficient” (meaning: great at using) Google Apps, including Docs, Sheets, Drive and Meet
- You live in British Columbia and are available to work from our studio in Duncan when it is safe to do so
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll work with production software to manage workflow and task progress
- You’ll help artists make efficient use of production software and keep an eye on the development of project assets
- You’ll work with the Supervising Producer to determine goals, quotas, and artist targets
- You’ll organize and attend daily and review meetings
- You’ll manage the flow of information between departments
- You’ll guide the production assistants
- You’ll ensure that artists have the necessary information to perform their tasks, including production schedules and deadlines
- You’ll track weekly quotas, deliveries, and progress updates
- You’ll notify the Supervising Producer if additional assets or equipment are required
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited-time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Important to know: This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Preference for full-time permanent positions will be given to those located in BC. Since COVID began, we’ve been working remotely, and at this point we don’t see ourselves ever going back to the office full-time. We continue to have office space you’re free to work at, or to use for brainstorming sessions and meetings. Your day can start by hopping into our Google Workspace (from anywhere) to catch up on project chats, and ask your Producer what you should be focused on that day. You’ll be expected to participate in a quick daily standup with your Producer and team, and provide regular status updates.