Producer - Games, Mobile Applications, and Web
Digital + Games /
We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh
We’re looking for a Producer with intermediate to senior-level experience to help us make stuff that matters through innovation, collaboration, and impact. At Relish, quality doesn’t just mean it works; it means it’s beautiful, respectful, accessible, fast, functional, intuitive, and consistent.
Reporting to the Director—Production, you’ll shepherd projects from initial sale (SOW signed) to completion (Client Final Approval) with minimal supervision. You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of projects in terms of schedule, budget, and fidelity to the brief — meeting or exceeding expectations with regards to financial, technical and creative objectives. You’ll maximize quality and efficient use of company-wide time and resources by ensuring smooth day-to-day production, documentation, and communication of project milestones across all stakeholders.
Who are you?
- You have intermediate to advanced analytical, organizational, time management and planning skills gained through work in a Production-focused environment (Digital agency experience would be considered an asset)
- You thrive in fast-paced environments that require you to understand, translate and implement new information quickly and accurately
- You’ve got a track record of deepening relationships with clients or finding the next evolution of the current project
- You’re a clear and consistent communicator that’s able to build rapport quickly and sell-in ideas to leadership respectfully
- You’ve got experience with project management tools (Basecamp, Jira, Forecast, etc.), and can quickly implement new software or processes
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll capture, distill and refine customer briefs (written or oral) to define project goals and objectives
- You’ll create and maintain up-to-date production and resourcing schedules, manage budgets (including invoice processing), and facilitate change-orders
- You’ll maintain daily communication with internal team(s) (scrums, etc.) and external vendors to manage expectations, clarify changes, and ensure project momentum
- You’ll proactively anticipate production issues (including, but not limited to, cost overruns, scope creep, quality control, etc.), and create a troubleshooting plan that manages or avoids scope creep
- You’ll actively seek opportunities for organic growth, and identify them to the Head of Delivery and/or Sales team
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see or read some evidence of your production experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to Toronto or Ottawa to be a part of our team). Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Important to know: This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Preference for full-time permanent positions will be given to those located in Ontario (ideally Toronto or Ottawa). Since COVID began, we’ve been working remotely, and at this point we don’t see ourselves ever going back to the office full-time. We continue to have office space you’re free to work at, or to use for brainstorming sessions and meetings. Your day can start by hopping into our Google Workspace (from anywhere) to catch up on project chats, and ask your Producer what you should be focused on that day. You’ll be expected to participate in a quick daily standup with your Producer and team, and provide regular status updates.