Modeling & Texturing Supervisor
San José /
We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some of our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for a Modeling & Texturing Supervisor to support us on several ongoing projects. The M&T Supervisor's main function is to guide the M&T team and provide feedback as they create the assets and characters that will populate the animated series, by combining a good knowledge of design, attention to detail, technical skills, and a strong understanding of the topology needed for animated performance.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience in modeling and texturing, with a portfolio to prove it, having worked modeling and texturing for CG Animated Productions before.
- You've led teams, or feel ready to lead a team, mentoring and coaching them, and inspiring them to bring their best ideas to the table.
- Your excellent understanding of design principles and topology for animation allows you to guide the process of Modeling and Texturing assets in a variety of styles.
- Your demo reel includes wireframes and showcases good topology optimized with Animation in mind, matching polygon density with movement areas.
- You have confidence in your creativity and your abilities. You are someone who communicates effectively and is not afraid to ask questions, find solutions and solve problems.
- You like to contribute your knowledge and feedback so that the Technical team can grow and improve, to optimize CG assets for animation.
- You live in Costa Rica (Pura vida!) and are willing to work from our studio when it is safe to do so.
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- You’ll work with the studio's producers and other department supervisors to determine the best CG solutions within the scope requirements of various productions, to ensure the highest quality and reasonable deadlines
- You’ll collaborate with the Rigging department to ensure assets are prepared for Animation. according to the project's needs and characteristics.
- You'll guide the team to implement best practices, problem-solve any choke points, and provide actionable feedback that will help your team succeed.
- You’ll work with a team committed to ongoing learning and development, and ready to implement new processes and techniques
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application! Apply today or send an email out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Hay una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo si lo necesita. Para solicitar una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo, escriba a email@example.com. Estaremos encantados de proporcionársela.