San José /
We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our clients’ customers into digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some our recent projects here: https://reli.sh/animation/
We’re looking for a CG Animator to support us on several ongoing projects. The CG Animator’s main function is to use their solid grasp of animation principles including posing, silhouette, timing, and weight to bring characters to life. They’ll communicate often with the director to receive feedback and continually improve the scene.
Who are you?
- You’ve got expertise with Autodesk Maya and xGen, having worked at least two previous CG productions
- Your demo reel shows us your ability to breathe life into characters and scenes through an expert knowledge of timing, weight, acting, and all the other principles that make or break a strong animated performance
- You’re able to provide positive and productive feedback clearly and cohesively to rigging and technical teams to get the best performances from the 3D rigs and assets
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- Reporting to the Producer, and collaborating with members of our Costa Rica team, you’ll receive feedback from the Directors and Supervisors to bring a high level of technical proficiency while achieving looks in a variety of styles
- You’ll animate entertaining performances in a variety of styles
- You’ll attend production meetings as required and regularly communicate with the production team
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see some evidence of your animation experience, how you’ve made an impact on other teams, and understand where you’re located (or if you’re willing to relocate to be a part of our team). Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application! Apply today or send an email out to email@example.com if you’ve got questions.
Limited time offer! Don’t miss your shot!
Hay una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo si lo necesita. Para solicitar una versión en español de este anuncio de trabajo, escriba a firstname.lastname@example.org. Estaremos encantados de proporcionársela.