Albuquerque, NM /
Airline Operations /
AirDialog is a cargo feeder operator, operating for a major cargo carrier since June 2022 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our world-class leadership team holds extensive strategic and operational experience in the air cargo industry. We are building a high performance team and hiring at all levels within the organization.
You will be part of a broader organization that is seeking to enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods — and eventually people — move around the planet. We are a team of mission-driven engineers and operators with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars working to make this future a reality.
As an Administrative Assistant at AirDialog, you will be apart of the team in support of our Airline operations, reporting directing to our President. Your role will be critical in supporting our operational functions with safety as your highest priority.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to grow with a high performing team. We are building and growing across the organization. This position will be based in Albuquerque, New Mexico where the airline has commenced cargo operations flying Cessna 208's for a major logistic integrator.
- Process all assigned vendor invoices; match invoices with purchase orders, when applicable and maintains assigned vendor accounts in Accounts Payable System.
- Verify that all assigned vendor expenses are authorized and properly recorded into the system.
- Raise customer invoices
- Maintain customer and vendor files
- Provide administrative support for leadership team.
- Provide administrative support for the maintenance team.
- Frequent telephone and email communication required.
Basic Success Criteria
- Proficient with spreadsheets
- Great verbal and written communication
- Self- Starter
- Prior Accounts Payable (AP) Experience in computerized system required
- Proficiency in completed expense reports
Preferred Success Criteria
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred.
- Previous experience as Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- Previous experience in inventory control.
- Experience with MISA application.
This position is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The estimated salary for this position is $55,000. At AirDialog, we strive to provide competitive and rewarding compensation based on experience and expertise, as well as market conditions, location and pay equity.
In addition to base compensation, Reliable Robotics offers stock options, employee medical, 401k contribution, great co-workers and a casual work environment.
Reliable Robotics does not presently sponsor candidates for employment visas. In order to comply with export control regulations applicable to our technology and products, all candidates for this position must reside in the United States and be “U.S. persons” for purposes of the Export Administration Regulations (i.e., a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident, or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as refugees or granted asylum in the U.S.) or otherwise eligible to access our technologies without an export license.
At Reliable Robotics, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or medical conditions, national origin, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment and promotion is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org