Airline Operations /
Reliable Airlines is a cargo feeder operator, operating for a major cargo carrier since June 2022 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our world-class leadership team holds extensive strategic and operational experience in the air cargo industry. We are building a high performance team and hiring at all levels within the organization.
You will be part of a broader organization that is seeking to enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods — and eventually people — move around the planet. We are a team of mission-driven engineers and operators with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars working to make this future a reality.
As a Part 135 A&P Mechanic at Reliable Airlines, you will be part of the Maintenance team and report directly to the Director of Maintenance. Your role will be critical in maintaining operational integrity and in performing routine, preventive, and scheduled maintenance and repairs on Cessna 208 aircraft.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to apply your expertise and hands-on operational abilities to be a part of defining the future of aviation. We are building a high performance team expanding hiring at multiple positions within the organization. This position will be based in Albuquerque, New Mexico where the airline has commenced cargo operations flying Cessna 208’s for a major logistics integrator.
- You will operate with the highest regard for safety, compliance, and customer service
- Ensure all maintenance and operational requirements are met; this may require frequent travel off-site to conduct such tasks
- Work with solvents and polishing compounds as well as continuous heavy lifting and standing up to 8 hrs daily
Basic Success Criteria
- FAA-issued Aircraft Technician (Airframe & Powerplant) certificate
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an ever-changing safety oriented environment
- Applicants are subject to FAA/DOT drug and alcohol testing program
- Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States of America
- Candidate must own Aircraft hand tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair aircraft electrical and avionics circuits using common test equipment
- General fabrication and modification experience with significant Sheet Metal experience
- Maintenance and rigging experience on P&W PT6A Engines/Airframes
$60,500 - $71,000 a year
This position is located in Albuquerque, NM. The estimated salary range for this position is $60,500 to $71,000. At Reliable Airlines, we strive to provide competitive and rewarding compensation based on experience and expertise, as well as market conditions, location, and pay equity.
In addition to base compensation, Reliable Robotics offers stock options, employee medical, 401k contribution, great co-workers and a casual work environment.
Reliable Robotics does not presently sponsor candidates for employment visas. In order to comply with export control regulations applicable to our technology and products, all candidates for this position must reside in the United States and be “U.S. persons” for purposes of the Export Administration Regulations (i.e., a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident, or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as refugees or granted asylum in the U.S.) or otherwise eligible to access our technologies without an export license.
At Reliable Robotics, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or medical conditions, national origin, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment and promotion is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org