Part 135 Finance Manager
Albuquerque, NM /
Airline Operations /
Reliable Airlines is a cargo feeder operator, operating for a major cargo carrier since June 2022 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our world-class leadership team holds extensive strategic and operational experience in the air cargo industry. We are building a high performance team and hiring at all levels within the organization.
You will be part of a broader organization that is seeking to enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods — and eventually people — move around the planet. We are a team of mission-driven engineers and operators with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars working to make this future a reality.
As the Finance Manager for Reliable Airlines, you will report to the Airline President and will work closely with the Chief Pilot, and key members of the leadership team. You will be responsible for the company’s financial infrastructure that will support our rapid growth as a FedEx Feeder cargo airline. You will develop our FP&A capability to enable us to be more data-driven, analytical, and financially rigorous in our management and decision-making. You will partner with other executives to apply financial data and perspectives to influence strategy.
- Prepare balance sheets, financial statements, and reports
- Audit accounts and reconcile discrepancies
- Develop and present financial recommendations to leadership
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures to maintain accounting controls
- Prepare payments, request disbursements, and submit invoices
- Provide timely responses and support to vendors, customers, and internal stakeholders
Basic Success Criteria
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting supervisory or management role
- 5+ years of functional experience in accounting
- Experience with Quickbooks and ability to work across multiple Accounting and ERP systems
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Success Criteria
- Experience with the FedEx Feeder system or MISA
- Experience in relevant industries (Aviation, Aerospace, Transportation & Logistics, etc.)
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Strong negotiation skills
- Well-organized with high attention to detail
The position will be located at our facility in Albuquerque, NM with flexibility for a balance of in-person and remote work. The estimated salary range for this position is $68,500-108,000. At Reliable Airlines, we strive to provide competitive and rewarding compensation based on experience and expertise, as well as market conditions, location, and pay equity.
In addition to base compensation, Reliable Robotics offers stock options, employee medical, 401k contribution, great co-workers, and a casual work environment.
Reliable Robotics does not presently sponsor candidates for employment visas. In order to comply with export control regulations applicable to our technology and products, all candidates for this position must reside in the United States and be “U.S. persons” for purposes of the Export Administration Regulations (i.e., a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident, or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as refugees or granted asylum in the U.S.) or otherwise eligible to access our technologies without an export license.
At Reliable Robotics, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or medical conditions, national origin, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment and promotion is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com