Founding Engineer (Frontend/Fullstack)
Bay Area /
What we are building
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to predict if a new release is going to break a critical user journey? Are you feeling frustrated that regardless of how much testing is done before a release, you can’t seem to detect the issues that impact the Customer Experience before your users do?
If so, RelicX is the breakthrough solution you may be looking for. It uses AI/ML to continuously learn user behavioral patterns from live user interactions, automatically generates tests to validates user flow actions in the CI/CD pipeline, and scores the application release readiness based on the predicted CX-impact.
RelicX is co-founded by Sushil Kumar (CEO) and Gurashish Brar (CTO) who have several years of industry experience building and selling DevOps solutions at large companies like Oracle and Microsoft. Sushil ran a $200M DevOps business at CA Technologies/Broadcom as the General Manager, managing a team of 300+ spanning engineering, product management, marketing, and sales. Gurashish is an IIT/GeorgiaTech alumni who previously worked at Microsoft and BloomReach, and co-founded and sold his previous startup (Opas.ai) to Rubrik.
We are backed by Unusual Ventures and industry legends such as Jyoti Bansal (AppDynamics founder), John Vrionis (Lead investor in AppDynamics, Nicira, and Nimble Storage), and Ajeet Singh (ThoughtSpot founder CEO, Nutanix co-founder).
As a born-in-pandemic company, we operate a fully remote team with office locations in the San Francisco Bay Area and Bengaluru, India.
About the Role
- You will be building a delightful No Code AI assisted development platform that will make the hardest and most tedious task of writing test code a breeze to work with. RelicX proprietary AI engine can generate test source code from customer experience analytics, and your platform will make it enterprise ready and delightfully easy for developers and CEOs alike.
- We have no tech debt, the benefit of starting from scratch. So you will get to pick the best of the frontend technologies on the market today.
- 3-5 years of experience in of building full stack products preferably in the customer experience analytics space
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Prior experience of building SaaS products will be a big plus. So, will a master degree in computer science.
- You care deeply about delivering high-quality experiences and approach development with a high degree of craft.
We are an employee-first company and offer a compelling compensation package that includes:
- Seed/Founding Stage Equity
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO/Sick Leave