Founding Engineer (Frontend/Fullstack)
What we are building
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to predict if a new release is going to break a critical user journey? Are you feeling frustrated that regardless of how much testing is done prior to a release, you can’t seem to detect the issues that impact the Customer Experience before your users do? Or what will be the user impact of a broken flow in my staging when it is released to production?
If any of these questions intrigue you, we would love to have you a part of our founding team. We are on a quest to provide answers to these simple, yet very fundamental, questions by unifying digital experience analytics with the software delivery pipeline.
We are backed by Unusual Ventures and industry legends such as Jyoti Bansal (AppDynamics founder), John Vrionis (Lead investor in AppDynamics, Nicira, and Nimble Storage), and Ajeet Singh (ThoughtSpot founder CEO, Nutanix co-founder).
RelicX is co-founded by Sushil Kumar (CEO) and Gurashish Brar (CTO) who have several years of industry experience building and selling DevOps solutions at large companies like Oracle and Microsoft. Sushil ran a $200M DevOps business at CA Technologies/Broadcom as the General Manager, managing a team of 300+ spanning engineering, product management, marketing, and sales. Gurashish is a IIT/GeorgiaTech alumni who previously worked at Microsoft and BloomReach, and co-founded and sold his previous startup (Opas.ai) to Rubrik.
We are very passionate about building high quality and delightful products and are looking for the best of the best to be a part of building a revolutionary solution.
Bengaluru preferred but remote is OK. We are also working remotely for the next several months due to pandemic.
About the Role
- You will be building a delightful No Code AI assisted development platform that will make the hardest and most tedious task of writing test code a breeze to work with. RelicX proprietary AI engine can generate test source code from customer experience analytics, and your platform will make it enterprise ready and delightfully easy for developers and CEOs alike.
- We have no tech debt, the benefit of starting from scratch. So you will get to pick the best of the frontend technologies on the market today.
- 3-5 years of experience in of building full stack products preferably in the customer experience analytics space
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Prior experience of building SaaS products will be a big plus. So, will a master degree in computer science.
- You care deeply about delivering high-quality experiences and approach development with a high degree of craft.
We are an employee-first company and offer a compelling compensation package that includes excellent pay and founding stage equity (stock options).