Senior Brand Manager
Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden /
Other – Marketing /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our growing marketing team.
As our Senior Brand Manager you will be part of developing the brand, IP and marketing strategies for the games created by Remedy. You will act as an internal and external champion of our products, ensuring all other areas of Marketing and Communications are well informed. Working closely with the development team you ensure that the creative vision is translated into meaningful communication reaching a global audience.
We are offering you a unique opportunity to play an important part in working with the highly anticipated Alan Wake 2 IP ensuring it reaches a global audience.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
What you get to do
- In this role you will be driving the development and execution of the Go to Market planning in conjunction with the Product Director, Head of Marketing, Communications Director and any 3rd party publishing partners
- Analyse and report on product performance throughout the lifecycle to inform strategic decision making of both live and future game releases
- Gather data through consumer research and analyse marketplace and wider entertainment industry to understand video game audiences, competition and industry changes that affect our franchises
- Be the voice of the player within the studio, through consumer insights derived from research
- Oversee marketing deliverables, this includes planning and accounting for asset requests, production constraints and adjustments to the Product Marketing plans
- Drive effective post launch planning in collaboration with the development teams and influence the content and delivery in the most optimal time frame post launch
- Ensure all games handled are effectively managed and develop strong and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay aware of market trends, platform requirements, and competitor marketing practices
What you bring to the role
- You have demonstrable previous work experience as a Senior Brand Manager or from a similar senior global brand management role working on console/PC titles
- You have experience developing and executing imaginative marketing strategies to bring Remedy’s range of games to market.
- You are analytically minded, with the ability to utilize data, market trends and user feedback to help the wider team in creating strategic based decisions
- You have strong communication skills and a natural ability to influence
- You are able to to learn new markets quickly adjusting to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes accordingly
- You thrive working in a team environment, sharing ideas and learning from others. You are used to collaborating with colleagues across different departments and you are able to communicate and present your ideas in a clear way. As a team member you are dedicated contributing towards a friendly and inclusive work environment
- Additionally, experience in self-publishing products on PC and understanding the ecosystems on the key 1st party PC platforms (Steam and Epic) are beneficial in this role
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV or LinkedIn and other information relevant to the position. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
We're looking forward to hearing from you soon!