Senior Development Manager
Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden
Production – Production /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Senior Development Manager for a key role working on Remedy projects.
Would you like to work with some of the most talented people in the gaming industry on our award-winning, story-driven games in one of the coolest countries of the world?
As a Senior Development Manager, you'll take part in all phases of our high-quality, ambitious game projects and thus get to participate in building Remedy's future success. If you are a great team player with excellent project management and communication skills and passionate about supporting our game teams, you might be the person we are looking for!
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
What you get to do
- Lead a team of developers running them through their project life cycle stages
- Be accountable and drive the delivery of your strike teams and assigned key processes.
- Plan and consistently deliver against project schedules, identify production risks or constraints, and troubleshoot dependency problems
- Plan and prioritize tasks that are clearly communicated to the teams you are responsible for
- Facilitate communication between the project teams, leads and other producers
- Actively optimize and improve work methods and best practices to drive team efficiency
- Stay aware of industry standards, both in terms of methodology and quality, and help team members stay on par or ahead of them when necessary
What you bring to the role
- Solid experience as a Development Manager/Producer with at least 1 PC/console game project shipped in a production-related position
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with a team-oriented mindset
- High motivation and capacity to learn new skills, use new tools, and meet new people
- Knowledge of production management software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
What is in it for you
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued, and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- We have two offices, one in Finland, in the Helsinki metropolitan area, and one in Stockholm, Sweden. Both locations are well known for their exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep.
- If you are not already in Finland or Sweden, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we take care of everything else.
- Our studio is embracing a hybrid work model that gives you the flexibility to work from home and have valuable face-to-face time with your colleagues
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV/LinkedIn and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.