Junior Frontend Developer
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland /
Programming – Programming /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to help creating high quality gaming experiences for the next generation of games.
In this role you will get to work on Alan Wake 2's user interface. You will work with UX and UI designers and other frontend developers to deliver a polished and functional UI for the game.
As a frontend developer, you participate eagerly in code reviews and take pride in writing clean, efficient, readable and reliable code. You have good communications skills and you enjoy elaborating your technical solutions to colleagues in engineering, design, and art teams alike.
What you bring to the role
- 2 or more years' experience in programming
- Good CSS and HTML skills
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- Ideally you also have experience with LUA and HTML5 game development
- Experience with CoherentGT or Coherent Gameface and previous experience on AAA games in any department are also considered as a plus
What is in it for you
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is embracing hybrid work model that gives you the flexibility to work from home and have valuable face-to-face time with your colleagues.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV (in English) and other information relevant to the position by 27th of November.