Head of Marketing
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland
Other – Marketing
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake®, Death Rally®, Control and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for an experienced marketing wizard to join our growing publishing team.
As Head of Marketing, you will be in charge of planning go to market strategies and executing marketing campaigns, creating awareness and demand for all our games.
You love games and the games Remedy creates, and can’t wait to tell the world about them and sell them to audiences. You thrive on planning and leading large and small budget marketing campaigns and getting your hands dirty - no marketing task is too big or too small for you.
Finally, you love to collaborate and work in smaller teams where everyone helps each other out to succeed as a team, while still earnestly knowing their own accountability and carrying out their responsibilities with excellence.
- Plan, construct and execute marketing strategies and marketing campaigns for our games throughout the product's lifecycle.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and marketing KPI targets.
- Manage advertising spends and coordinate external partners' advertising spend.
- Manage and coordinate marketing efforts together with distribution partners, publishers and other marketing agencies.
- Closely work together with our communications, community, and game teams in all marketing efforts.
Requirements and qualifications
- You understand the gaming audience and play video games yourself.
- 5+ years of experience creating and executing marketing campaigns for larger console and Online PC games.
- Experience in running global marketing campaign in various media such as trade, print, online and social.
- Excellent teamwork, communication skills and the ability to take and adapt to direct feedback.
- Proactive, systematic and disciplined way of working.
- Hands on experience from planning and executing performance marketing campaigns.
- Experience in using marketing analytics tools and analyzing marketing activities through KPIs.
The ideal candidate will also have
- A wide understanding of the entertainment and video games industry
- Strong consumer marketing knowhow
- Extensive experience in developing and executing traditional and freemium marketing strategies for digital consumer products.
- Long term experience of building and working with entertainment brands
What is in it for you?
- You get to join a company in a very exciting development phase, and be part of forming an essential function for the company’s future.
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.