Senior Internal Communications Specialist
Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden /
Other – Marketing /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Specialist for a key role in our organization.
The role of the Senior Internal Communications Specialist will be to drive, improve and develop internal communications for the studio, a diverse team of over 300 people and 33 different nationalities working in different locations around the world. You are to ensure that regardless of whether an team member is working at the office or remotely, information sharing is effective and engaging throughout a variety of channels.
You won’t be just a facilitator; you will also be creating and executing communications with stakeholders to roll out studio-wide initiatives to ensure smooth transitions and uptakes.
You will be creating a wide variety of communications from presentations, emails, blog posts and other types of documentation that are concise and understandable. This includes everything from HR-related topics to creating documentation and guides to roll out new internal services at the studio, promoting their effective and fast adoption.
What you get to do
- As the Senior Internal Communications Specialist, you ensure that relevant information is communicated effectively, on-brand, and represents our culture with impeccable attention to detail.
- Drive internal communications with relevant stakeholders using best practices and a high level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop, create, and implement communications aligning HR and other programs and initiatives with the overall studio vision and goals
- Solve challenges related to global cross-team communication and information distribution
- Maintain and manage the strategy and vision for the studio intranet. Continually explore new ways to increase engagement and improve the intranet platform as a primary communication tool for the studio and our many partners
- Collaborate with IT and other internal influencers to identify, leverage and integrate technology that will increase the effectiveness and timeliness of employee communications
- Help Team Leads with communication and presentation strategies from refining their high-level presentation plans to finding the correct granularity of information and which media/format and channel to use
What you bring to the role
- Several years of experience in working in a similar role in an international organization.
- Positive, proactive attitude with a team-oriented mindset
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced environment where change is constant
- Highly motivated with a capacity to learn new skills, use new tools and meet new people
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with modern documentation (wikis, intranet) and communication software tools (Slack, Discord)
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a dedication to improving your craft
- You thrive working in a team environment, sharing ideas and learning from others. You are used to collaborating with colleagues across different departments and you are able to communicate and present your ideas in a clear way. As a team member you are dedicated contributing towards a friendly and inclusive work environment
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV or LinkedIn (in English) and other information relevant to the position.