Senior DevOps Engineer
Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland /
Other – DevOps /
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to create exceptional gaming experiences for the next generation of Remedy games.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will join our DevOps team on a journey to take Remedy's services to the next level. In this role, you will create and maintain a wide variety of services for our internal use to support our game development teams. We are looking for a colleague with a test-driven mindset - you know what it takes to make your code clean, optimal and maintainable, and are able to communicate your technical solutions fluently in English.
- Streamline our CI processes by creating custom scripts and plugins for our existing systems (e.g. JIRA and Perforce), and by integrating or implementing new systems
- Help create systems for our users to discover, search and use game assets (files, metadata, etc.) between different game projects
- Create and improve systems to gather and visualize internal analytics data from our games and tools
Requirements and qualifications
- Database maintenance and monitoring knowledge
- Experience and interest to work in both Windows and Linux environments
- Solid programming skills in Python, C++ or C#
- Experience on working with continuous integration and build pipelines
- Experience with Docker orchestration
- Excellent knowledge of virtual machine infrastructure and automated provisioning tools
- PowerShell scripting experience
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with Perforce and Git
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.